Monday, October 12, 2009

Haste vs Crit balance issues

So I've definitely noticed a difference in how I heal heroics versus raids.

Heroics, I need tons of haste for that slow slow Chain Heal. Raids, I need crit for huge Lesser Healing Waves.

Unfortunately, I'm not at a gear level to be able to swap pieces out for haste/crit depending on what I'm healing.

Maybe if I just insist on tossing Lesser Healing Waves around during heroics, see how that goes, instead of using Chain Heal so much.

All I know is that when I need a heal RIGHT NOW!! it's too late. I can make one big heal every 3 mins thanks to Nature's Swiftness. I had a macro that would pop that, my trinkets, Tidal Focus, and then cast Healing Wave. But I now use it with my Jesus beam. Because if things get that bad, it's nice to have healed more than one person.

I really need the two piece T8 bonus for that reduced cooldown on Riptide. I use that spell whenever I can, but it always seems to be on cooldown. *sighs*

WTB more gear options. :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

Random blathering from a coffee-addicted WoW player, focusing on the transition and headaches from changing servers and factions.

Coffee-powered WoW Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template