Wednesday, September 30, 2009

80 Resto Shaman

Well... Eto is 80 now. Time to begin a different kind of grind.

Gold, rep, instances, heroics, emblems, yada yada. Everyone knows the drill.

I am looking forward to seeing all of the heroics from the perspective of a healer. Raiding will happen in time, though I'm betting a certain GM and other guildies will want it to happen sooner. :p

Just want to feel comfortable with my ability to MT heal before I get dropped into that.

Do have one other comment though.... 400g for level 80 skills?!?! Ouchies, my limited gold supply cried when I saw that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

Random blathering from a coffee-addicted WoW player, focusing on the transition and headaches from changing servers and factions.

Coffee-powered WoW Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template